"Moving complex legacy apps to the cloud is gaining momentum in the enterprise. appzero’s zapp migration is the right tool at the right time to speed movement to the cloud."
- Application Streaming
- Streaming is a transport technique where applications or elements of an application are transferred to a remote client, then read, interpreted, and run in real time. Media streaming is commonly used to show videos or play audio, and application streaming generally allows applications to start remotely (with minimal code present), while other code is transferred to the client in the background (and is then ready to use when needed).
- Application Virtualization
- Application virtualization is the separation of the application from OS and applies to applications on all tiers from servers down to desktops (where applications or application components run). This is generally accomplished through encapsulation. Encapsulation and isolation from the underlying OS changes the paradigm of how applications install and interact with the OS. This allows applications to be easily moved from system to system, patched or updated without interference to other applications or the OS and co-exist with other applications without conflict. Additionally applications can be copied, backed-up, or archived just as a single file can and be controlled and monitored. Application virtualization is the technology that truly separates the infrastructure (servers and OS) lifecycle from the application lifecycle.
- appzero Admin
- Tool for administering VAAs
- appzero Creator
- Wizard-based tool for creating VAAs – capturing an application with all of its dependencies.
- appzero Director
- appzero's run-time component