"Zapp is just what MSPs need to accelerate their customer's transition to the Cloud."
AppZero is the fastest and most flexible way to move server applications to and across any clouds or datacenter servers, without re-engineering, re-installation, or lock-in. AppZero makes complex Windows server applications moveable with one-click simplicity.
Patent-pending Zapp migration automates the extraction and movement of server-side applications to any cloud or machine in a fraction of the time required by other approaches – and with no change to the application. Zapp migration is the only cloud-independent application extraction and cloud delivery automation in the market. AppZero dissolve function is available to remove AppZero encapsulation and allow an application to behave as if natively installed.
- AppZero Cloud –automate extraction and movement of enterprise server applications to any cloud
- AppZero Enterprise – encapsulate Windows Server applications for movement across physical or virtual servers to run in datacenters and clouds without change
See chart for comparison of product features:
|Creation||Snap & Install||√||√|
|zapp - extraction||√|
|Dissolve - reinstall||√||√|
Software to make applications moveable, without inclusion of a VM
- automation to identify, extract, and move server-side applications to any cloud
- an application image
- hypervisor agnostic and cloud independent
- suited for movement between physical and virtual machines
- requires no change to application or alteration to move between clouds
- Zapp is the only cloud-independent application extraction and delivery automation offering on the market today. Automate movement of enterprise Windows server applications to any cloud without any change to the application. (patent pending)
- AppZero encapsulates an application with configuration and state but without a virtual machine (VM)
- AppZero is hypervisor agnostic
- AppZero makes server-side applications moveable to, from, and across any cloud or machine (physical or virtual) anywhere, in minutes and hours vs days and weeks (3 patents granted).
- Applications encapsulated by AppZero will have an image size that is 10-100 times smaller than the same application packaged with a machine image.
- Applications are not installed, but are run with a ‘copy and run’ click
AppZero dissolve function is available to remove AppZero encapsulation and allow an application to behave as if natively installed.
"Cloud economics have run into the hard wall of moving production applications.
Until now, the costs and level of effort required to suit those applications for the cloud
have off-set projected savings. Automating that effort alters the equation of
using the public Cloud as an extension of the data center."
--Aberdeen senior analyst Dick Csaplar
AppZero Primary Use Cases
- Cloud on-boarding of enterprise Windows server applications
- Use for movement between servers in private, hybrid, or federated clouds
- Bringing enterprise app store (EAS) convenience to server application deployment
- ISV distribution delivers applications pre-installed and pre-configured for instant proof-of-concepts and implementations
AppZero Product Use Options
- Zapp -- automate the identification, extraction and movement of an application to any cloud or machine, leaving the application encapsulated for repeated movement as in hybrid/federated cloud scenarios.
- Zapp and dissolve -- automate the identification, extraction and movement of an application to any cloud or machine, dissolving the AppZero layer to allow native installation to occur. Commonly used in cloud-onboarding and migration scenarios by cloud providers and systems integrators.
AppZero encapsulation – applications are encapsulated for ease of deployment and movement to any machine – physical or virtual – in any cloud or datacenter, as in the copy-and-run requirements of an enterprise app store (EAS) or the instant PoC, demos, and implementations used by ISVs.