"Until now, the costs and level of effort required to move applications to the cloud have off-set projected savings. Automating that effort alters the equation of using the public Cloud as an extension of the data center."
Inside Sales Representative
AppZero is seeking a results-oriented, technically-savvy inside sales person to help grow our software business in the enterprise and service-provider markets.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and establishing meetings with qualified contacts within targeted segments. Experience with software sales, and exceeding qualified lead and revenue goals is a plus. The Inside Sales Representative will support the direct sales force (AEs) and will be on a path to assume a role as a field sales representative (AE) with the company.
- Assist in building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through developing new inquiries and following up on marketing-generated inquiries
- Key contact identification/org chart building
- Identify and qualify potential prospects through proactive outbound calls
- Marketing campaign follow-up, lead qualification, and meeting booking
- Help drive attendance to marketing events (e.g. webinars, tradeshows, seminars etc.)
- Maintain level of metrics to meet activity goals- call volume, email campaigns, etc
- Data entry and lead management in Salesforce.com
- Management of leads and first meetings through opportunity development process
- Track all prospecting activities and enter new contacts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in software inside sales/sales
- Demonstrated track record of selling over the phone with a history of exceeding sales goals
- Proven track record of selling to IT
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- Comfortable with metrics and pay for direct performance
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to move into AE role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce.com
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with virtualization and cloud computing technologies a plus
- B2B experience
This position is located in Burlington, MA. AppZero offers a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive base salary with generous bonus and commission plan. If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume and a note telling us why you're a good fit to: email@example.com. Please put "Inside Sales" in the subject line.